New Beginnings




I was quite amazed the other day to come 
across this beauty which sprung to life.

I might have sown her a few months ago I suppose. I saw those pretty pinkish purple leaves and assumed they were perhaps a part of my experiments with potato.

I dug it out tenderly ensuring that I don't shock the new kid on the block.



When I observed it keenly I realised I have become a grandmother. My avocado baby girl has given birth.
Not sure how successful taking care of this is going to be but I won't give up!

While my neighbour is coochy cooing her real human Coronial #Corona #CoVid grandchild I can proudly caress mine sitting in my balcony. 

Not bad! Looks like my thumb is getting greener with every experimental sowing #Green 

🌿🍀🍏🌲



Comments

  1. Hello!! I came across your site through Pramod sir's insta post.
    Lovely blog, and yes, i cN understand your joy when a new life springs, plants only 🙂
    I have famously lost all my trials with avocado & mango seeds😐. Good luck in nurturing this baby🌱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The process is slow but it is still growing, Thanks so much for stopping by. I am experimenting with tamarind in a small pot now :) It has also sprouted well. Once again thanks and sorry for the delay!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts