Revisiting This Space After A Sabbatical

Almost a year since I got off my blogging on this space of mine. I might have attempted some random update to clear pics from my cell phone without putting my heart and soul into it.

Almost a year since I went through some personal trauma which affected my sensibilities and I felt beyond repair and forgiveness.

Instagram came into my life as well and the experiences I shared there and the videos I took, the recipes I shared, a few lightning/casual travels were my soothing balm. Hiding behind the screen of a phone was the space I started indulging in more. I have healed from the happenings of last year but it was an eye opener to life and relationships and the people I had trusted and taken for granted.

Picture Courtesy (Google Images)

And what has this experience taught me...To stay on guard and keep away from humans who just aren't your wave length or your class...

Google Images


A year of healing and a great deal of introspection has helped me garner my strength to come back to this space and start sharing my recipes and stories.
I have always enjoyed this space the most because this was where I structured my life post my father's passing. This was the space I created to talk about food in the most Inconsistent manner. I always remember Pa when I came here because I spoke through the medium he lived for and the one he enjoyed the most-Food.

Even Google reminded me that I had been Missing In Action from this space...felt good that somebody cared and noticed.
So am back! And should blog more about recipes created at home or restaurant reviews.

Picture Courtesy (Google Images)





 

Comments

Popular Posts