Just Another Beautiful Biriyani



This may not be the best picture of a Biriyani but boy this was tasty especially after a long and tiring journey driving to and fro close to five hours. Thank You for just being one of your outlets on my way. I had my first  Jigarthanda (a concocted drink and speciality of Madurai) as well over here. I have written about it in a previous post.
This was their Mutton biriyani. There were very soft and succulent pieces of boneless mutton merged with peppery samba rice (I think). It was really yumm. I do not know if all their outlets are the same, but I loved the ambiance here on ECR (East Coast Road). My husband felt like having something very peppery and spicy and he was really elated when I spotted this en route. Boy! that was a nice stretch for me just getting off the wheels.

 My only issue with many restaurants that I visit is the manner in which the guys who wait on us stand right in front of your tables literally watching you eat. Yup, I am human, it prevents me from hogging or slurping my food :( as it makes me very conscious. This is one of the reasons I love to make and prepare crabs and have them at home. Can't do that comfortably elsewhere...just love cracking those shells and chewing them in the comforts of my home.

If I get another chance to drive by this way, I would happily do it for these simple pleasures of bonding with the husband, seeing places and enjoying a meal or a tea break stop with him.He is always game for long drives only if there is a purpose... As long as he has me for company and the places we stop by are hygienic, he's easy to please!. 

Comments

Popular Posts