Left over meals

From the quantity displayed it is apparent that this is a side dish for a one-man/woman meal. I've just put together a few remnants from the fridge, I always love rummaging through my fridge to see if I have some left over from the previous day and really do not like throwing or wasting food.That does not mean that I serve my guests left-over food :)
So in goes a few of my diced red chicken(recipe given on May 14, this pic is from the archives that I had forgotten to post) and a few florets of broccoli along with some soy sauce, ketchup, ginger garlic,salt if required (chicken already has salt) and any other spicy sauce. In less than five minutes, the dish is done. We do not want to over cook the broccoli. Sprinkle in some pepper and add a dash of lime.

Fresh,colourful veggies are good for you and I. The fibre always help us in the long run with our bowel movements. I try to include any fruit that the family enjoys while dicing these veggies and there is a sprout that gets tossed in as well on a daily basis. Simple dressing with lime, pepper and salt, garnished with peanuts and cilantro.

Comments

Popular Posts